Terms & Conditions
By accepting this PO the supplier agrees to all terms and conditions listed here.
- Please confirm price & delivery within 24 hours. If the order is delayed or cannot meet delivery due date, please notify Stanford Manufacturing immediately.
- All applicable certificates to be sent with each shipment.
- Supplier agrees to notify Stanford Manufacturing of changes to processes, products, and services including changes in location of manufacture that may affect product quality. Supplier agrees to notify Stanford Manufacturing of such changes before the changes are implemented.
- Supplier acknowledges Stanford MFG's right of access to its facilities, product, and/or related quality records at any time, by Stanford MFG, its customer, or regulatory authorities in order to verify quality of products or work. Right of access may be limited to only those records and product applicable to Stanford MFG’s products or contracts.
- Supplier is responsible to ensure personnel performing work affecting quality are competent on the basis of appropriate education, training, and/or certification and are aware of the importance of ethical behavior and of their contributions to product quality/safety.
- Supplier shall not assign this order or subcontract this order without prior written consent of Purchaser.
- All items must be packaged to prevent damage during shipment.
- Supplier to notify Stanford MFG immediately of unexpected anomalies, nonconformances, changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and/or changes of manufacturing facility location. Stanford MFG reserves the right to approve such changes or incidents before work is allowed to proceed.
- Supplier acknowledges it shall apply suitable corrective action when presented with Stanford MFG complaints or nonconformance reports.
- Supplier agrees to comply with all purchase order requirements including:
- Control and monitoring of any special requirements, critical items or key characteristics.
- Implementation of any test, inspection or verification activities
- The use of specific, identified suppliers or approved sources of product and services
Before accepting this purchase order, supplier agrees to notify Stanford Manufacturing if supplier intends to use statistical techniques for product acceptance purposes.
- Records pertaining to the manufacture, inspection and test of Stanford MFG’s products shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years.